If you’re looking for a great way to experience and explore the world? We invite you to join us as we traveling the countryside, embark on a short cruise, visit history and experience the sites you want to see. Each multi-day bus tour is created uniquely for the mature traveler, slower paced, no rushing from one stop to the next, relaxed and enjoyable, the way life was meant to be lived!
As you view the various itineraries, gather and invite a few friends and family and make these tours fun and memorable for all.
Traveling alone? No problem, we’ll have you meeting new friends along the way. As well, you’re welcome to invite your own son or daughter (or even grand-children) to travel with you.
Some of the details we think you’ll appreciate:
- All tours are accompanies by one of our own personal tour directors and is available throughout the entire tour to be at your service.
- To ensure your comfort, we make comfort stops approximately every 2 hours to allow you to stretch your legs and use washroom facilities on all trips.
- Complimentary snacks, juice and bottled water are served on every trip.
- We only use newer tour buses with the latest in comforts including clean bathrooms on the bus, flat screen TV’s for in-trip entertainment, reclining seats and individual reading lights.
- We allow late cancellations, just 7 days before departure in most cases, with full refunds if you need to cancel for any reason!
- Or you may transfer your excursion to a friend or family member in case of last minute illness.
- Each Mature Travel Group trip and tour is created uniquely by us, ensuring the best value and (if needed), special arrangements are made to fit each circumstance for the you. Please let us know at the time of booking for any special requests, i.e. diet, walking, etc.
- Mature Travel Group is TICO registered providing you the assurance that all your deposits and payments are safe and protected through TICO’s safeguards and Ontario laws.
We look forward to having you join us on one of our upcoming getaways in the near future.
Upcoming Tours you’ll want to be a part of – More coming soon…