Need a break? Want to see experience and explore local sites, often within a few hours away? We invite you to join us as we traveling the countryside, embark on a short cruise, visit history and experience the sites you want to see. Each day trip is created uniquely for the mature traveler, slower paced, no rushing from one stop to the next, relaxed and enjoyable, the way life was meant to be lived!
As you view the various itineraries, gather and invite a few friends and make the day special for your entire group.
Traveling alone? No problem, we’ll have you meeting new friends along the way. As well, you’re welcome to invite your own son or daughter (or even grand-children) to spend the day with you.
Some of the details we think you’ll appreciate:
- All tours are accompanies by one of our own personal tour directors and is available throughout the entire tour to be at your service.
- To ensure your comfort, we make comfort stops approximately every 2 hours to allow you to stretch your legs and use washroom facilities on all trips.
- Complimentary snacks, juice and bottled water are served on every trip.
- We only use newer tour buses with the latest in comforts including clean bathrooms on the bus, flat screen TV’s for in-trip entertainment, reclining seats and individual reading lights.
- We allow late cancellations, just 7 days before departure in most cases, with full refunds if you need to cancel for any reason!
- Or you may transfer your excursion to a friend or family member in case of last minute illness.
- Each Mature Travel Group trip is created uniquely by us, ensuring the best value and (if needed), special arrangements are made to fit each circumstance for the you. Please let us know at the time of booking for any special requests, i.e. diet, walking, etc.
- Mature Travel Group is TICO registered providing you the assurance that all your deposits and payments are safe and protected through TICO’s safeguards and Ontario laws.
We look forward to having you join us on one of our upcoming getaways in the near future.
Upcoming Tours you’ll want to be a part of…
Niagara River aboard the Niagara Belle!
(July 27, 2017)
For Complete Details and Pricing please Click Here: Niagara River Cruise
Experience Waterloo Central Railway Train Experience & the “Great Train Robbery”!
(August 17, 2017)
For Complete Details and Pricing please Click Here: Waterloo Central Train Experience
Ready to Book Now? Please feel welcome to Call 1 (866) 238-2919 or Book right online: Book Here